Thursday, April 15, 2010

1 Month Anniversary


One month ago today I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It was a very fun day filled with doctor appointments, giving myself shots, not being able to eat sugar and a trip to the emergency room! The night I was diagnosed, I was having severe pain in my lower back. I assumed it was another kidney stone since I have had some experience with that. It possibly could have been kidney stones. I also had a kidney infection and gallstones!So this past month has been awesome! Luckily the infection has gone away and I get my gallbladder removed in a week. Here is a picture of all my great meds.

2 comments:

  1. Lenessa! I am so shocked! I don't know what to say. If I didn't know how sarcastic you were I would say you were pretty upbeat about it all. I really hope you're doing alright and that you feel like you can deal with this and still have a fabulous life! I know you can! I'll pray for you sweet cuz.

    ReplyDelete